This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
This 4-in-1 professional Bullet security camera built-in 1/2. 7″ Cmos image sensor, with 2. 0 Megapixel resolution and an advanced circuit design, It adopts an advanced image processing technology. the camera resolution is as high as 1080P full HD, which ensures clear and bright pictures. this 1080P full HD camera has a built-in OSD menu that can change the 4 different video outputs HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS(960H) and adjust the video settings. switch from CVI: press downward for 5 seconds this 4-in1 camera is fully compatible for the following HD DVRs: HIKVISION, Dehua, GW, LTS, Q-See, Swann, Samsung, night Owl, best vision, HD view, HQ-CAM, Ananke, APO sonic, I-DVR Pro, ovonic, digital Watchdog, log is AF, SANNCE, Venetic, Spec, Alibi, tic, canted, ZOSI and many more. q&a q: video loss appears where the image from my camera should be displaying on my DVR? a: 1. Check the extension cable (power and video) is securely connected to the camera. 2. Check the video output from the camera is securely connected to a video input channel on the DVR. 3. Check the power from the camera is securely connected to a power supply. 4. The camera mode do not match your DVR. (1) press OSD joystick “down” 5 seconds, if still no picture Come, try to press “left” “RIGHT””UP” for 5 second, till the signal matching your DVR. (2) make sure the signal of your DVR, use OSD joystick to change the mode of the camera according to your DVRs video mode. zero-risk purchase, 100% satisfaction 365 days 100% money-back. we will refund you immediately if you are not satisfied with our products.
- 2. 0MP HD 1080P 4-in-1 security camera– This is 4-in-1 TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS bullet camera. Compatible with HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS/960H analog DVRs.
- Built in OSD menu– it comes with OSD menu which can change 4 different video output. 1080P AHD, 1080P CVI, 1080P TVI and 960H CVBS. Default video mode is TVI mode, compatible with all TVI DVRs. Other video mode must be switched according to your security DVR type. Widely usage: with OSD menu, you can change signal mode freely and quickly in 5 seconds.
- 120ft night vision– built in 42pcs IR LEDs, IR 120ft/40M night vision, 1920TVL, 3. 6mm Lens with IR cut provide clear images, even in the dark.
- Indoor and outdoor use-aluminum metal vandal proof and waterproof can withstand the toughest of outdoor conditions, 3-axis camera stand, cable through bracket.
- Noted and — this camera did not come with DVR, power supply and video power cable one year quality, lifetime Tech Support.