This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Now you can answer and end calls, up to 300 feet from your phone. The ringtone in your VXi V150 or V100 headset lets you know when you have a call, and you just touch the headset’s answer button to answer. To end the call, just touch the button again. The VEHS does all of the work.
- Electronic Hook Switch for EHS enabled Cisco 7900 Series desk phones. (Models 7942, 7945, 7962, 7965 and 7975)
- Answer and end calls remotely from your headset, up to 300 feet from your phone!
- Save desk space (installs directly under the base of VXi’s V150 wireless solution).
- Works automatically, and is easy to set up. Sleek and attractive, with no cable clutter.
- Available for a variety of phone systems from Avaya, Cisco, Polycom and Snom.