This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Baile wireless A/V transmitter & receiver adopts advanced 5.8GHz wireless transmission scheme and has the advantages of a long transmission range, strong anti-interference and high mobility. It can transmit AV signals of DVD, DVR, CCD camera, IPTV, satellite STB, digital TV STB and other similar devices, by means of radio waves and receive them at distant end and input them to a TV set to be displayed. It enables you to easily realize wireless sharing of HD AV data and enjoy untrammeled hi-fi audio and visual effects.
Function and Features:
* Use 5.8GHz ISM frequency band
* Support 8 groups of channels. You can select these channels to avoid interference from signals of a wireless router, etc
* The transmitter and the receiver are used in the same channel in a pair and can be used in the modes of point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to- multipoint.
* 5.8GHz module is FCC CLASSB certificated. Wireless application is safe and reliable
* Dimensions: 10cm (L) ×8.5cm (W) ×3.0cm (H).
2x Power adapter
2x RCA cable
1x Operation Manual
- It connects your media devices, allowing you to deliver brilliant, multi-room HD without the cable clutter，and transmission distance up to 300 feet away, even working through walls and floors.(Recommend for TV display under 40″ , using RCA connections)
- Support 8 Channel with 5.8GHz: Effectively avoid wireless signal interference from router and other wireless device
- Support PAL/NTSC Protocol: Make your vedio/audio transmission more stable, offer you perfect vivid images and clear voice without any noise
- Incredibly Easy to Use, This is not a complex weekend wiring project. The hardware mode can plug and play, connect to the computer directly to avoid drive installation.
- The transmitter and the receiver should be set in the same channel in a pair and can be used in the modes of point-to-multipoint or multipoint-to-multipoint.