This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Perfect for home entertainment, The view Sonic PX700HD projector features 3, 500 lumens, Full HD 1920x1080p native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive Super Color technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. An ultra-low input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action, while a sports Mode feature delivers stunning detail so you can enjoy fast-action sports on the big screen. Full HD 3D compatibility lets you enjoy 3D movies and games. What’s more, An energy-saving Super Eco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15, 000 hours. Extensive connectivity options include dual HDMI inputs and USB power, making the PX700HD a versatile home entertainment solution. Lamp life may vary based on actual usage and other factors.
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like colors in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to 300-inches in 3500 lumens
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment
- REDUCED INPUT LATENCY: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images without delay
- LONG LAMP LIFE: SuperEco mode allows the lamp to shine bright for up to 15,000 hours
- INDUSTRY-LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage, 1-year of lamp coverage, and access to our US-based customer service team
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: Supports most media players, gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI, USB, and more
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: PX700HD 1080p Projector, Power Cable, and Remote Control