This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
It is Tape to PC Super USB Cassette to MP3 Converter. With the Tape to PC Recorder USB Walkman Cassette Player, you can convert all those cassettes into digital MP3 files. This nifty gadget can also play cassettes to give you that experience. Offering plug and play compatibility, it’ll be easier than ever to record those tapes onto your PC.
Pentium 4 1.7 GHz CPU or above
512MB RAM or above
1GB free HDD space
VGA card with 32MB memory
One available USB 2.0 port
Microsoft Windows 8/7/Vista/2000/XP
1x USB Cassette Capture
1x User Guide
1x USB cable
1 x Software Mini CD
- Portable design fits in virtually any bag and enables you to play and transfer anywhere.
- Audio output enables you to listen on your stereo, headphones, or other speaker system.
- 3.5mm earphone jack. Plug and Play USB device. Flexible battery or USB-powered operation.
- Convert your old mix tapes and cassette to MP3 to Playback on iPod/cell phone MP3 player or burn to CD.
- Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/2000/XP.