This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
- What you get – Rush Hour is the classic traffic jam logic game and one of the all-time most popular STEM toys and gifts for boys and girls ages 8 and up. Contains 40 challenges from beginner to expert, a game grid, cars, and a game-go storage bag.
- Enormously popular – Over 10 million units sold worldwide.
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Rush Hour comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner – Rush Hour has won dozens of awards, including a MENSA Select Award, Oppenheim Platinum Award, and more, along with a Toy of the Year nomination.