This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Roller Coaster Challenge is one of ThinkFun’s most popular stem toys for boys and girls, and was a Toy of the Year Award Finalist in 2018. It’s a logic game and roller coaster building set that comes with 60 challenges of increasing difficulty, from beginner to expert, and is one of the best gifts you can buy for kids who like smart games and a challenge. Roller Coaster Challenge is made with high quality components, and comes with a very clear and easy to understand instruction manual – you’ll be able to play within minutes of opening the box. Like all of ThinkFun’s games, Roller Coaster Challenge is built to develop critical thinking skills. Playing through the increasingly difficult challenges will improve logical reasoning, spatial reasoning and planning skills, all through fun gameplay.
- What you get – Roller Coaster Challenge is 50% logic game, 50% roller coaster building set, and 100% awesome and educational. It’s one of the best gifts you can buy for boys and girls age 6 and up, and includes a game board, 36 posts, 39 tracks, one roller coaster car and forty mind challenging cards with solutions.
- Clear instructions – Easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately!
- Develops critical skills – Playing through the challenges builds engineering, reasoning and planning skills and provides a great stealth learning experience for young players.
- Comes with multi-level challenges – Roller Coaster Challenge comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
- Award winner – Oppenheim Platinum Award winner, and finalist for TOTY Game of the Year in 2018.