This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Specifically designed for mirrorless systems, the 30 fits a large body with 2-4 lenses (including 70-200 equivalents), 10″ tablet and a few accessories
- Fits Sony A7RII w/ 55mm f/1.8 ZA attached (hood reversed) + 24-70mm f/4 ZA (hood in position) + 35mm f/2.8 ZA (hood in position), Fuji X-T1 w/ 18-55mm f/2.8-4 attached (hood reversed) + 14mm f/2.8 (hood in position) + 60mm f/2.8 (hood in position), Canon Rebel T6i w/ 24-105 f/4 attached (hood reversed) + 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (hood reversed), DJI Mavic Pro drone, controller, batteries and accessories
- Designed from the ground up for a mirrorless 3-lens kit with a dedicated pocket for a 10″ tablet
- High-quality YKK RC zippers and metal hardware
- Adjustable dividers, including smart phone and memory card slot, provide a customizable fit for your specific gear combination
- Exterior Dimensions: 11″ W x 8.9″ H x 5.7″ D (28 x 22.5 x 14.5 cm), Internal Dimensions: 10.6″ W x 8″ H x 3.9″ D (27 x 20.5 x 10 cm), Tablet Pocket: 9.8″W x 8.1″H x 0.9″ D (25 x 20.5 x 2.3 cm), Smart Phone Slot: 2.8″ W x 5″ H x 0.6″ D (7 x 12.7 x 1.6 cm), Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.6 kg) with all accessories