This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Tablo is a network-connected DVR that streams live and recorded over-the-air (OTA) HDTV from your digital antenna to any screen, anytime, anywhere using the Tablo app. Tablo DUAL LITE can stream or record up to two OTA TV channels like ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW or PBS, simultaneously. A whole-home DVR for cord cutters, Tablo is the only OTA DVR that allows you to use either Ethernet or dual-band AC WiFi to connect your HDTV antenna to your home network so you can place the DVR and antenna in the best location for OTA TV signal reception. Tablo apps are available for iOS/android mobile phones & tablets, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media and gaming devices, including Roku, Fire TV, android TV, Nvidia SHIELD TV, Apple TV, and Xbox as well as support for Chromecast.
- Whole-home networked DVR: Browse, record, and stream live over-the-air (OTA) HDTV to any device, any time, anywhere.
- Cancel cable, keep the DVR: Watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings by episode or Series. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings.
- Dual-band AC WiFi included: the only OTA DVR with WiFi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and TV antenna for the best signal reception. (HDTV antenna required, sold separately)
- Tablo is the live TV app: Enjoy Tablo apps on iOS & android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media & gaming devices, incl. Roku, Fire TV, android TV, Apple TV, NVidia SHIELD TV, and XBOX.
- Flexible USB storage allows you to connect as much recording capacity as you need, up to 8TB.
- Catch your favorite network shows from ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, the CW and PBS without the cost or commitment of cable or satellite contracts.