This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Tablo is a 4-Tuner Over-The-Air (OTA) DVR for Cord-Cutters using HDTV antennas to access broadcast TV signals. All Tablo units include dual band Wi-Fi enabling Tablo and the antenna to be placed in an optimal location for OTA reception. Browse, record and stream up to four simultaneous live or recorded HDTV programs on your iPad, Android tablet, laptop, smartphone, or your big screen TV using Roku, Chrome cast or Apple TV. A Whole-Home-DVR and place shifter combined, Tablo streams your favorite HDTV programs including local news and sports to all connected devices on your home network or anywhere you have internet. Setup- It’s easy to start enjoying free Over-the-Air TV with a 4-Tuner Tablo OTA DVR. Here’s how- Connect your HDTV Antenna. Connect a USB Hard Drive – required both for streaming live TV and recording. Connect Tablo to your Home Network – via WiFi or Ethernet. Connect the Power Adapter
- Cancel cable, keep the DVR: Watch, pause, and record live antenna TV. Browse upcoming shows, schedule and manage recordings. Skip commercials, fast-forward and rewind recordings.
- Whole-home networked DVR: Tablo has no HDMI connection. It connects to your router instead of your TV to let you browse, record, and stream live over-the-air (OTA) TV to any device, anytime, anywhere. (Out-of-home streaming requires an active Tablo guide data subscription, optional, sold separately).
- Dual-band AC Wi-Fi included: The only OTA DVR with Wi-Fi, Tablo lets you position the DVR and TV antenna for the best OTA TV signal reception. (TV antenna required, sold separately).
- Enjoy your favorite network TV channels via Tablo apps on your iOS & Android mobile devices, computers, Smart TVs, streaming media & gaming devices, incl. Roku, Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, NVIDIA SHIELD TV, and Xbox.
- Flexible USB Storage: Connect as much recording capacity as you want, up to 8TB (USB hard drive required to store recordings and play multiple live streams simultaneously. Sold separately).