This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
▶▶NOTE: This Controller supports version update. Please download the update file on a computer (Windows system, not Mac) from the following link if needed: http://download.nsioutlet.com/E01540R.rar
Type: Wireless Controller Gamepad
Operating voltage: DC 3.7V-4.2V
Operating current: 20-30mA
Static current: 20-80uA
Vibrating current: 50-110mA
USB input voltage/current: DC 5V/500mA
Available distance: 8m
Battery voltage/capacity: 3.7V/380mAh
Continuous operating time: Around 5h (fully charged)
Charging time: 2-3h
Static time: Around 30 days
Dimension: 6.42*4.43*2.17 inches
1. Power on a Switch console.
2. For the first time, in the Console HOME Menu, select Options “Controllers” — “Change Grip/order”, stay here.
3. Press the “Y+HOME” button on the controller for 5s, the four LEDs above the “HOME” button start blinking quickly and circularly, wait for around 10s, when one of the four LEDs is solid bright, it means that the controller is paired with the console successfully, then press on the button “A” to operate.
4. Once paired, for the second time and onwards, just long press the “HOME” button for 5s to power on the controller, the controller will be connected to the console automatically.
5. If the controller is in sleeping mode, short press the “HOME” button to wake it up.
Note: If the controller connection failed, it may caused by your switch have recorded too many controllers before. In this situation, you should go to “System Setting–Controllers and Sensors–Disconnect Controllers” to purge data.
1 x Wireless Controller.
1 x USB Charging Cable.
1 x User Manual.
- This wireless controller is compatible with Switch console. This Wireless Pro Controller supports the new update Version 7.0.1, please contact us if you need to update the firmware to match the latest version. (The firmware update only supports on Windows PC, doesn’t support Mac.)
- Using wireless connection technology, connected by code matching, strong anti-interference ability, easy handling and stable connecting signal. (Please read the connection instruction before pairing.)
- Supports Gyro axis function and dual motors vibration function, no NFC function. Vibration feedback gives you a compelling gaming experience. Additional row of shoulder buttons expands on control options in-game. Includes motion controls, HD rumble functionality, super sensitive buttons for precision control.
- Ergonomic design and lightweight construction make it comfortable even for long hours gaming. Up to Four wireless Pro controllers for Switch can be connected to a Switch console simultaneously.
- Rechargeable controller, built-in 380mAh battery, it can last up to 5 hours on a single charge. Charging time is 2-3 hours. 12-Months warranty policy. Buy with confidence. If you have any concerns or questions about this product. Please feel free to contact us!