This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Compatible with all US carriers, including: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U. S. Cellular, etc.
- Compatible with all US carriers, including: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, U. S. Cellular, etc.
- Multi -User Simultaneous Connectivity: Smart Phones, Tablets, Modems, Wi-Fi Hotspots can all directly connect at the same time
- FCC Approved. Automatically adjusts system gain and power level to get the optimum result. No manual intervention needed. Easy Setup. Complete installation can be done in half an hour by one person
- Boosts Voice, Text and Data Signals. Perfect cell phone signal booster if you are located very far away from the nearest cellular tower, or if your building materials obstruct a strong signal, I. e. metal roofs on home, office, shop, pole building, warehouse, etc. . Enhances the signal up to 1000x, with a coverage area of 20, 000 Sq. ft. and up. (Note: Coverage area range depends on the outdoor signal level: 1-2 Bars (-100dBm) ~1, 500 sq. ft. , 3-4 Bars (-90dBm) ~5, 000 sq. ft. , 5 Bars (-80dBm) ~20, 000 sq. ft. )
- With a better incoming signal, cell phones require less output power to send and receive a signal. This can significantly Reduce the required Transmission Power of mobile phones and therefore reduce the level of electromagnetic radiation exposure to the human body. At the same time, having a better signal reduces power usage, which saves your battery and can and Improve Battery life of phones on standby mode by up to an additional 2 hours