This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
For more than a decade Z-Chain has been the winter traction product choice for police, fire, ambulance and other professional fleets throughout North America. Z-Chain’s fast installation, aggressive traction performance and extreme durability simply out-class all other options.
- Manganese alloy cross members provide superior, all-around traction performance and greater durability compared to conventional traction products
- Fast, secure installation and removal, with no need to move the vehicle
- Better compatibility with anti-lock brakes, traction control, all-wheel drive (AWD) and other electronically monitored control systems
- Meets S.A.E. Class “S” clearance requirements or vehicles with limited clearance
- Low potential for damage to vehicle body and mechanical components, even when abused
- Chain tensioners should not be used