This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Introduction:It converts RCA (AV, composite, CVBS) signals into HDMI signals so you can watch your video on a modern TV with HDMI ports. The analog to digital conversion in this module employs 10 bits maximal 162MSPS sampling, black/white level expansion, color transition improvement, dynamic range expansion, blue stretch , auto-detect and auto-convert the composite signal to 1080p(60HZ) output. Making video come alive, delivering the sharpest, most realistic HD visuals available.
1. Input ports: 1xRCA (Yellow, White, Red), USB power
2. Output ports: 1xHDMI(standard)
3. NTSC/PAL compatible
4. Composite input: PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N
5. HDMI output: 1080p/60Hz, 720p/60Hz
6. Dimensions (mm): 66(D)x55(W)x20(H)
7. Weight (g): 40g
8. Power: USB Port
No need to install drivers, portable, flexible, plug and play.
Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
Output the audio synchronization with video.
Can be displayed on Moniter/ TV with 1920×1080@60Hz High bandwidth capability
NOTE:May experience less than three second lag.Will not convert audio only. , Important:For converter to function properly all cables must be connected and in use (yellow: video, white: left audio, and red: right audio).Supported audio format: 2 channel analog audio, does not support 3D.
1xAV to HDMI Converter
NOTE:Video signal transfer only, can’t improve the video quality
- Converts analog composite input to HDMI 1080p (60HZ) output,displayed on 1080p (60HZ) HDTV/Moniter
- Support HDMI 1080p or 720p output.
- Provide advanced signal processing with great precision,colors, resolutions, and details.Plug and play
- Support PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N standard TV formats input.
- Note: Please hook up the USB power cable (included) to 5V power source before use.