This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
LCD Screen Size: 2.7 Inches
Lens: 150+150 Degrees Dual Lens
Video Resolution: 2160P UHD (Only Front) / 1440P QHD (Only Front) / 1080P FHD + 1080P FHD (Dual Camera) / 720P HD + 720P HD (Dual Camera)
File Format: Video: MOV
Loop Recording: Support
Audio Recording: On / Off
Microphone / Speaker: Support
Language System: English and multiple global languages
Date Time Mark: Support
Interface Type: Mini USB
Power Input: DC 5V
Built-in Battery: 320 mA
Emergency Lock Button: Support
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support
Memory Card: Support up to 128GB Class10 Micro SD Card (FAT32 or exFAT format only, 64GB / 128GB cards should be formatted in the dash cam before use)
Pruveeo C2 Dash Cam
In-car Charging Cable
Suction Cup Mount
3M Adhesive Mount
* To prevent injury to yourself or others, or damage to your device, please read all safety information on our official site before using. Link: bit.ly/2ujsDyu
* Your device is recommended for use and store within a temperature range of 15-150 degrees Fahrenheit, and a humidity range of 10% to 80%.
* It is recommended to format your SD Card monthly. Please note the endurance of your memory card. TLC NAND micro SD cards can overwrite itself 500 times before experiencing failures.
* Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect Pruveeo C2 to external power while it is in use.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION AND SONY SENSOR. The inside camera utilizes 4 infrared lights and has an F1.8 aperture. Both cameras utilize Sony IMX323 sensor for Uber Lyft Truck Taxi Drivers.
- DUAL 1080P DASH CAM. Based on powerful Novatek NT96660 CPU, the dual cameras simultaneously capture road front and inside at 1920x1080P 30fps. Or utilize the front camera only to record front at 2560x1440P@30fps or 1920x1080P@60fps.
- DISCREET DESIGN. Signature low-profile design allows the dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead. Both cameras are 150-degree wide-angle and can be rotated 180 degrees.
- SEAMLESS LOOP RECORDING. Loop Recording allows continuous use by writing over old, unneeded footage for efficient storage management.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND USER-FRIENDLY. The installation is simple and convenient. Dash cam works automatically, it starts recording when the engine is turned on and stops when it is turned off.