This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
This award winning game encourages memory and literacy skills in a really fun way that helps children learn. Suitable for 2 to 4 players, each player picks a trolley or basket that they must fill. Turn over one of the 32 cards showing familiar, everyday items from the supermarket such as eggs, tomatoes, washing powder and toothpaste – if they are on your list, you can pop them in your trolley or basket! The winner is the first player to collect all the items on their list and fill their trolley.
This updated version of our bestselling game is suitable for children aged 3 to 7 and features new style items and lists, including one on a tablet. Children can learn to recognise various grocery products and read the names from their lists. The game can also promote plenty of discussion, not only while playing, but also on a shopping trip to a real supermarket. Children can spot how many items from the game they can see on the shelves!
The game can be supplemented with one or both of the booster packs (‘Fruit and Veg’ or ‘Clothes’) to increase the number of players and/or the number of items to buy. The colourful illustrations of everyday items mean the game can be played by young children with no reading ability as well as more advanced learners.
- Fun shopping game for 2 – 4 players
- Orchard Toys number one bestseller
- Add on packs available to increase play value
- Encourages matching and memory skills
- Suitable for ages 3 – 7
- Race round the shop against your friends and see who will be the first to collect all the groceries on the list
- A very popular memory game in the UK
- Encourages observational and memory skills
- Develops personal and social skills
- Made in the United Kingdom – All game boards and packaging are made from 100% recycled and recyclable products