This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Fits Larger Devices
The Mpow Grip Pro 2 mount can accommodate palm-sized digital devices, but it also offers sturdy protection for larger devices, including Garmin, Magellan, or other GPS receivers within 90mm in width.
“Grab-and-Go”: Quick Release Button
Mpow engineers designed the Mpow Grip 2 to offer firm, secure protection to safeguard your digital devices on the road. No extra force is necessary to remove your device from the Mpow Grip 2 cradle – simply press the push-button release, and you are on your way.
360 Swivel: Find Your Perfect Fit
The Mpow Grip Pro 2 comes with a 360-degree swivel for optimized viewing adjustment. The device cradle rests on a ball hinge, so you can easily adjust the viewing angle: up, down, diagonal, or side-to-side
- INSERT the cradle in the CD slot and once it is properly installed this cradle will stay firmly in the CD slot.This is a CD mounted phone holder and it may cover the face of the stereo when it’s installed.
- STURDY CD slot phone holder with three side grips design to hold the cell phone tightly. It locates the phone in a much more convenient place to see/touch than the dashboard mounted solutions.
- YOU set your phone in and squeeze the sides in and they stay put. There’s a little button on the side that you press to release the sides and your phone pops out.
- ADJUSTABLE for angle of view. The phone holder revolves 360 degrees and pivots to various angles.
- GENERALLY this product could hold your phone in a case or without a case. If the product could not hold your phone well please remove the case (This mount may not very suitable for wide phones with cover case).