This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Video walls should be easy to configure, quick to install and a snap to maintain. Mount-It! MI-363 pop-out TV wall mount allows you to create stunning video wall mounts. Join multiple units together with easy to connect side slots.
Commercial grade digital menu board mount is ideal for public digital signage displays. The pop-out function allows easy and quick access to back of the display.
Allows adjustment of 3 degrees of rotation, as well as horizontal and depth adjustments to create a seamless alignment with adjacent video units. Multi-dimensional micro adjustment enables precision alignment of the video wall configuration including depth, height and tilt.
2 degrees up and 4 degrees tilt function.
154 Lbs capacity and VESA pattern compatibility of up to 600×400 allows TV installations of up to 70 inches. Our mount was strength tested to 4 times the rated load.
Dual security features on the brackets keep your display securely in place.
- PUSH-IN POP-OUT VIDEO WALL MOUNT – Create stunning video wall mounts. The ‘pop out’ feature gives easy access to any display for quick serviceability. Simply push to release the wall mount for quick servicing.
- UNIVERSAL DIGITAL TV MENU BOARD – Fits 32 to 70 inch TVs with VESA patterns of 200×200, 300×300, 400×200, 400×400, 600×400 mm.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE – 154 Lbs rated capacity. Strength tested to 4 times rated load. Made from high-strength steel. Padlock compatible for additional security (padlock not provided)
- ADJUSTMENT FEATURES – 3.7 to 11.2 inches of distance from the wall. 3 degrees of rotational adjustment for perfect alignment with adjacent units. Multi-dimensional micro adjustment enables precision alignment of the video wall configuration including depth, height and tilt.
- MODULAR VIDEO WALL SYSTEM – Join multiple units together with easy to connect side slots. Two separate safety mechanisms keep your display securely in place.