This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One and PC. Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your Xbox One console, plus select titles on your PC. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual-motor force feedback, on-wheel controls and responsive pedals, G920 makes racing feel like the real deal
- The definitive sim racing wheel for Xbox One: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- System requirements:Xbox one, powered USB port, or Windows 10, 8.1, Windows 8 or Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10+. Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing.Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons and paddle shifters
- Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car ; Wheel Rotation : 900 degrees lock-to-lock. If connected to a pc, make sure that you’ve installed logitech gaming software 8.70 or later
- Part number : 841-000053; Item model number : 941-000121
- Pedals : Height: 167 mm (6.57 in), Width: 428.5 mm (16.87 in), Depth: 311 mm (12.24 in)Wheel : Height: 270 mm (10.63 in), Width: 260 mm (10.24 in), Depth: 278 mm (10.94 in)