This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Computer security isn’t just about the hardware. It’s about keeping someone from walking away with your valuable data. Create a convenient, secure anchor point for your notebook lock. Add a secure anchor point to any work surface, providing employees with a convenient and easily accessible place to lock down their computer. The Kensington Desk Mount Cable Anchor attaches via either industrial-strength mounting tape or security screws. And the anchor folds down and out of the way when not in use. Maximum Footprint: 3.5″ (L) x 1.75″ (W) x 0.5″ (H Ring Down) or 2.25″ (H Ring Up). Full steel construction base plate and ring with corrosion resistant chrome plating. 2 x ¾” one way slotted security woodscrews (self drilling) for maximum security.
- Provides a secure anchor to any work surface (anchor only, laptop lock sold separately)
- Convenient to use means no more searching for a strong anchor point under your desk or workstation
- Tamper-resistant features include 2 one-way security screws and full steel construction prevents cutting
- Industrial strength mounting tape provided for situations where screwing holes is not an option
- Built-in Kensington Security Slot