This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Pyle PT390AU Digital Home Stereo Receiver brings music to any room with crystal clear clarity. This four channel high-power system powers up to 4 speakers — for all of your home theater entertainment needs. System features include AM/FM radio with 50 station memory presets, USB reader for MP3 digital audio file playback, Aux (3.5mm) input to connect external devices like smartphones and tablets, (2) 1/4” microphone input jacks along with RCA audio inputs and outputs. Connect some mics for a karaoke party and adjust the volume, balance, treble and bass on the master output for total control of your sound. The system also includes AM/FM antennas, remote control and audio connection cable. Enhance your entertainment experience and connect it all with the Pyle PT390AU Digital Home Stereo Receiver.
Troubleshooting steps/Check List:
1 Check the Speaker voice coil attached on the right channel – move left speaker to right channel to see if the issue follows the speaker or the channel. If it follows the speaker the speaker will need replacement if it follows the channel then the amp may need service.
2) RCA: This model does not have HDMI plugs its intended connection to a TV would be RCA
3) Remote Control: Unit has a manual Push button on/off button on the unit itself, so it will not have ability to power on/off on the remote control.
4) Channel/Noise Issue: Rotate the speakers from one channel to another, If it follows the speaker the speaker will need replacement if it follows the channel then the amp may need service.
5) Unable to power on the unit: Test/replace AC inline fuse. If the unit powers and works normally then no problems if the unit blows the fuse and shuts down again then it will require service.
6) RCA line input: This model does not have built in CD player. Referring to CD RCA line input, as for the Radio make sure the Antenna is properly installed.
7) USB port is designed for 8 gig and smaller USB drive formatted to FAT32 with MP3 files loaded in its main directory
FoFor any technical queries and replacement details contact Pyle parts department at 718-535-1800 Ext: 278 or email@example.com
- 300 WATT POWER: The Pyle Digital AM/FM Stereo Receiver is perfect for your PA, karaoke and home entertainment system It gives you 300W peak power to be used for multi speakers w/ 4-16 ohm impedance allowing you to enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 7 INPUTS: The personal digital amp box supports iPhone, smart phone, computer, iPad, USB, MP3, AM FM radio tuner, DVD CD player Features 2 microphone inputs for karaoke, 2 RCA inputs, 2 RCA outputs, 4 pairs of speaker terminal binding posts
- MIC EFFECTS: The professional integrated indoor house stereo receiver features echo effect, mic bass, mic treble, and volume leaving you in full control of the output sound Perfect for karaoke, event hosting, public gatherings and announcements
- EQ CONTROLS: The sound amplifying device has crisp buttons for the audio sources and selector, rotary knob for equalization, mic and master volume adjustments It features blue LED illuminated buttons to easily adjust the functions even in the dark
- DISPLAY METER: The compact and rack mount amplifier has a built-in digital LCD display meter which displays all the functions and input used Antenna, audio cable cord, remote control are also included in the package for distant audio adjustments