This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Replace HD Video Capture Card
Hotel TV system
NVR (Net Video Recorder)
nput: 1x HDMI (1.3a);
Encoding: BASELINE PROFILE (for H.264 and H.265) / MAIN PROFILE (for H.264 only)/ HIGH PROFILE (for H.264 only)
Data Rate: 0.8Mbps~12Mbps;
Rate Control: CBR/VBR, 16KBIT/S~12MBIT/S
GOP Structure: IBBP;
Advanced Pretreatment: De-interlacing, Noise Reduction, Sharpening.
Encoding: AAC, MP3;
Sampling rate: Auto;
Sampling precision: 16 bit;
Data Rate: 64Kb/s ~ 384Kb/s;
System supports WINDOWS XP/VISTA/SERVER2003/SERVER2008/WIN7 32 and WIN7 64; LINUX Ethernet/RJ45: 1000 Base-T Ethernet interface Protocol: RTSP/RTP/RTMP, HTTP, UDP
1x Power supplier
1x HDMI cable
- HDMI INPUT: From any HDMI input source, it generates an H.264/H.265-encoded stream output and the AAC, Mp3 audio format
- PROTOCAL: Compliant with HTTP/RTSP/RTP/RTMP/UDP/ONVIF protocols
- DOULD CODE STREAM: Main stream and secondary stream can use different network protocols for transmission
- SUPPORT: Multiple equipment display at the same time on a computer; Direct network connection without HD capture card and less than 6W power consumption
- WIDELY PERFORMANCE: Can be applied to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, banking, transportation and other industries.