This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The GE 4-way coaxial splitter splits a single incoming cable or satellite signal coming from your cable or satellite receiver, VCR, or antenna into multiple outgoing signals. The nickel plating ensures a corrosion free connection. The GE 4-way coaxial splitter is backed by a lifetime .
- MULTI-PURPOSE – This coax splitter is designed for use with amplifiers, amplified antennas, HDTVs and more
- FREQUENCY RANGE – Distributes a digital signal in the 5-900 MHz Frequency Range
- ALL BRANDS – Compatible with all brands
- CONVENIENCE – Split a single cable or satellite signal to view and display on four separate TVs
- SATISFACTION – This coax splitter is backed by a limited lifetime and free U. S. based technical support