This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Garmin Drive 60 GPS navigator provides driver alerts to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Warnings include alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, Garmin Drive 60 notifies you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and sends warnings for nearby school zones. Receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras, and be prepared for sudden halts in traffic with upcoming traffic jam alerts. For longer drives, a fatigue warning suggests break times and potential rest areas after hours of driving. The Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places up ahead and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view.
- DRIVER ALERTS – Receive alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed changes, school zones, a fatigue warning, nearby red light and speed cameras and more
- EASY TO USE – Dedicated GPS navigators display current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time. If not acquiring satellite signals then Verify the GPS simulator is turned off or Remain stationary for several minute
- GARMIN REAL DIRECTIONS – Guides like a friend, using recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights. Battery life up to 1 hour
- FOURSQUARE – Preloaded data from Foursquare adds millions of new and popular stores, restaurants and more
- DIRECT ACCESS – Simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, such as malls and airports