This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
If driving is your business, trust Garmin navigation for the long haul. The dēzl 580 LMT-S truck navigator features customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck. It also provides helpful, predictive route warnings for dangerous curves, steep grades, bridge heights, weight limits and more. It includes a Truck & Trailer Services directory plus Easy Break Planning with timely notifications and suggestions for nearby hotels, restaurants and parking. Control dēzl with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map and software updates. It’s also compatible with Garmin eLog compliant ELD, which automatically records Hours of Service. dēzl 580 is preloaded with detailed maps of North America plus free lifetime map updates. Get live traffic and weather forecasts when you pair dēzl with a smartphone running the free Smartphone Link app. Easy Route Shaping lets you easily change your route to include preferred roads or cities just by touching the screen.
- 5.0″ truck navigator with maps of North America, Plus free lifetime map updates and free Live traffic
- Customized truck routing for the size and weight of your truck, Plus alerts for upcoming Bridge heights, weight limits
- Easy break planning with timely notifications for breaks, Plus up ahead road signs to suggest nearby restaurants, rest areas
- Truck & trailer services directory; even filter truck stops by brand or amenity such as “flying J” or “Showers”
- Control dēzl with your voice, and enjoy Bluetooth hands-free calling and built-in Wi-Fi for easy map. This USB mass storage device is compatible with Windows XP or newer and Mac OS X 10.4 or later