This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The scansnap ix500 provides PC and Mac users an effective way to greatly reduce paper clutter, storage space, and security risk associated with unmanaged paperwork at home or office. For even greater accessibility and usefulness, users can scan documents directly to an IOS or Android mobile device or tablet. Driver: Specific driver : ·Windows: Does not support Twain/ISIS; Mac OS: Does not support Twain
- Quickly declutter your workspace – create searchable, multi-page PDFs with the click of a button
- Double-sided scanning with advanced paper feeding system – insert up to 50 sheets of paper on automatic document feed (ADF)
- Intelligent scan correction performs a quick quality check on your scans – features include auto color detection, auto rotation for upside down documents, and blank page removal.
- Easy to use software with color, grayscale, and monochrome scan speeds of up to 25 double-sided pages per minute
- Scan your documents directly into integrated cloud services (Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and more) to access your files from anywhere
- Compatible with iOS and Windows devices – scan via USB cord or wifi to laptop, tablet, and smartphone devices