This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Meet Fitbit Versa 2-a smartwatch that elevates every moment. Use your voice to create alarms, set bedtime Reminders or check The weather with Amazon Alexa built-in. Take your look from the gym to the office with its modern and versatile design. See your stats with an always-on display mode. Plus get Fitbit pay, daily sleep quality scores, apps, notifications, 24/7 Heart rate and store 300+ songs for an experience that revolves around you.
- Use Amazon Alexa Built-in to get quick news and information, check the weather, set timers and alarms, control your smart home devices and more all through the sound of your voice (third-party app may be required; Amazon Alexa not available in all countries)
- Based on your heart rate, time asleep and restlessness, Sleep Score helps you better understand your sleep quality each night. Also track your time in light, deep and REM sleep stages and get personal insights
- Control your Spotify app, download Pandora stations and add Deezer playlists-plus store and play 300+ songs on your wrist (subscription required; Pandora is US only)
- With a larger display and an always-on option, your information’s always a quick glance away (always-on display requires more frequent charging)
- Track heart rate 24/ 7, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes and floors climbed
- Works around the clock with 5+ day battery life (varies with use and other factors). Syncing range – up to 6.1 m
- Get call, text, calendar and smartphone app notifications when your phone is nearby. Plus send quick replies and voice replies on Android only