This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Get high-speed printing and enhanced productivity for your small work team with the WorkForce Pro WF-4720 all-in-one printer. Powered by revolutionary PrecisionCore technology, the WF-4720 delivers Performance Beyond Laser and print-shop-quality prints with laser-sharp text. Featuring the fastest color print speed in its class (1), the WF-4720 blazes through professional-quality documents. And, it’s easy on the budget, offering up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser (2). Its 250-sheet paper capacity means you’ll replace paper less often. Plus, it features a 35-page Auto Document Feeder and auto 2-sided printing. Combining powerful performance with a compact design, it offers outstanding efficiency.
*This product uses only genuine Epson-brand cartridges. Other brands of ink cartridges and ink supplies are not compatible and, even if described as compatible, may not function properly.
† Black and color print speeds are measured in accordance with ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based on factors including system configuration, software, and page complexity. For more information, visit our official site.
1. Compared to best-selling business inkjet printer models priced under $180 (USD) and color multifunction laser printer models priced under $300 (USD). Competitive data gathered from manufacturer websites and third-party industry sources as of July 2016.
2. Up to 50 percent compared with best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
3. Most features require an Internet connection to the printer, as well as an Internet- and/or email-enabled device. For a list of Epson Connect enabled printers and compatible devices and apps, visit our official site.
4. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Wi-Fi Direct may require printer software.
5. NFC requires use of a device that includes NFC, and may require additional software.
6. Up to 30 percent (WF-3720) and up to 50 percent (WF-4720/WF-4730/WF-4734/WF-4740) compared with best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less, as of August 2016. Calculation based on continuous printing with highest-capacity individual cartridges sold in retail. Actual savings will vary based on print task and use conditions.
7. Compared to best-selling, color laser multifunction printers priced at $299 (USD) or less as of August 2016. Actual power savings will vary by product model and usage.
8. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
9. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
Power Consumption: Standalone Copy Printing: Approx. 15 W ISO 24712|Power Off: 0.2 W ENERGY STAR||qualified
- Get Performance Beyond Laser – the WorkForce Pro WF-4720, powered by PrecisionCore
- Lightning fast color print speeds – fastest in its class (1); 20 ISO ppm (black) and 20 ISO ppm (color)
- Easy on the budget – up to 50 percent lower printing costs vs. color laser (2)
- Replace paper less often – large 250-sheet capacity.Dimensions: Printing: 16.7 x 19.4 x 9.8 (W x D x H). Storage: 16.7 x 14.9 x 9.8 (W x D x H)
- Outstanding efficiency – powerful performance packed in a compact, space-saving printer
- Never run out of ink again – Printer features Amazon Dash Replenishment which, after activation, keeps track of your ink usage and orders more from Amazon when you are running low