This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Discover your new home entertainment hub with the Home Cinema 2150 wireless projector, delivering Full HD content from a variety of devices. Get widescreen 1080p images up to 11 feet or more — over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel. Offering 2,500 lumens of color/white brightness (1), the projector delivers vibrant images. Stream movies, games and more — from wireless or wired HDMI devices — with 2x HDMI ports, Miracast and MHL (2) support. It also features amazing dynamic contrast up to 60,000:1. With 3LCD technology, there’s no rainbow effect. Plus, enjoy HD content out of the box with vertical lens shift, 1.6x zoom and a built-in 10 W speaker
1. Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) will vary depending on usage conditions. Color light output measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light output measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
2. Includes one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL) HDMI port.
3. Depending on your MHL device, charging may not be supported.
4. Color brightness (color light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Color brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
5. Gamut volume in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in 3D in the CIE L*a*b* coordinate space. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on PMA Research sales data for Dec. 2015 through Nov. 2016.
6. For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit our official site.
7. SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.
- Bright – ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness (1)
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more – over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel
- Amazing dynamic contrast ratio – up to 60,000:1 for even richer detail in dark scenes and enhanced projection technology – image enhancement and frame interpolation for smooth, sharp, true-to-life images
- Wireless screen mirroring – mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/Windows 8.1/10)
- Stream HD TV, movies, videos and games – supports MHL-enabled devices (2) for mirroring and charging (3). Color Processing : Full 10 bits.Lamp Type:200 W UHE