This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Diamond V-Stream HDMI Wireless AV Video Sender/ Receiver is compatible with almost any HDMI enabled cable/Satellite set-top box, Roku and Amazon Fire TV stick , Blu-ray/ DVD player and Gaming consoles. With the Diamond V-Stream, you can wirelessly stream video and turn any location in the home to an entertainment spot such as your outdoor patio, garage, bedroom, home office or kitchen without having to move or purchase additional set-top boxes, media players or gaming consoles. With built-in IR, you have full control over your HDMI devices wirelessly. In addition, the Diamond V-Stream also allows users to plug in USB game pads, mice and keyboards for full control over a PC/Media server. The Diamond VS200VR also has a unique features you won’t find on other wireless HDMI send/receivers – VR support. Download he free TX app for iOS and Android and with a smartphone VR headset you can view or play VR content wirelessly to your smartphone device.
- Wirelessly stream HD 1080p Video & Audio up to 500ft line of sight from TV cable box, Blu-ray/DVD Player, gaming console, satellite, PC, Mac, laptop, and other devices.
- No Lag Powerful Wireless HDMI System, (16ms latency) up to 500 feet (Clear Line of Site) transmits uncompressed HD video & audio through walls, ceilings, and floors.
- Built in IR for full control of your device from remote location (Control your set top box, DVD/Blue-ray player, Amazon Fire, Roku and many more devices from another room).
- Wirelessly Stream Video & Audio (YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu TV, Amazon Prime and other media streaming device and services) and turn your outdoor patio, garage, bedroom, home office, kitchen or ball rooms without having to move existing or purchasing additional equipment. Save money! no need to rent additional set top boxes, no need to purchase additional DVD players, Roku sticks, Amazon Fire Sticks and gaming consoles.
- Just “plug ‘n play” NO extensive set up, NO computer needed, NO software installation. NO WIFI , NO messy cables.
- USB source control support allows you to plug in wireless keyboards/mouse for full PC-based media servers control
- Amazing Free VR App allows you to stream content in 3D Split Screen to your mobile devices using your VR headsets.
- *TIPS: For maximum performance and distance transmissions keep obstacles such as walls and windows to a minimum. IR transmitter on the source should have a clear line of site to the set top box or any other source you are transmitting from, make sure all the wireless antennas are fastened all the way in and tightened. IR on the receiver side must have a clear line of site to the remote control for your source. Note: Older Microwave ovens with poor shielding may affect video signal quality
- USA Technical Support- Free 800 telephone number and email. Customer Support is available from our home office in Los Angeles, Ca. We offer a one year, warranty for all our products
- Diamond Multimedia – based in Los Angeles, California USA, leading manufacture of High Quality Computer Products in over 20 years