This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Many people are looking for a suitable riser stand for their computer monitors or laptops, but most monitor risers are either too expensive or taking too much space. Here we offer this elegant riser for you, with a size 16.2L x 8.3W x 3.2H (inch). The riser top is made by clear tempered glass with round edges that are polished to be safe for human body. The glass top is supported by 2 white specially-designed steel feet. The whole riser is durable and of high quality. We put expensive EPE foam in the paper package to guarantee the product’s good condition. And you will not worry about the installation because all screws and hardware are included and it’s super easy to install.
- Elegant design. Our designer spent a lot of time on the riser’s design. The riser top is made by clear tempered glass with round polished edges, not only safe for human body but also high end. It is supported by 2 white feet with screws.
- High quality. 6mm/0.24inch thick sturdy tempered glass and steel feet make the stand heavy duty (Weight capacity: about 15lbs~20lbs). It can hold almost all computer monitors and laptops or any other home-use component, or even small TV monitors.
- Appropriate size and rising height. It is 16.2L x 8.3W x 3.2H (inches). You can easily put your Apple Mac monitor on the glass top and put the keyboard (max length 12.8 inches) and mouse under it. So it is space-saving. Moreover, specialists’ surveys show the best rising height is 3-4 inch and ours is 3.2 inch.
- Pefect package. To make sure you receive a glass riser in good condition, we offer expensive EPE foam and thick paper package for the riser.
- Easy to install. All neccesarry hardware and tool are included. Just use the screwdriver to connect the 2 feet with the glass piece by fastening the 4 screws. Notice: You do not need to twist the screws too tight.