This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Caydo 8 inch hand round bamboo embroidery great for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to fabric painting. Bamboo material without burr and polished smooth finish makes each hoop a joy to handle. A good DIY tool to stitch for child’s gift.
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size (approx): 8 inch/20cm
How to use:
1.Loosen the outer screw, lay flat the inside hoop, put the cloth on the hoop, then put the outer hoop on the inside hoop.
2. Flat the cloth and tighten the screw.
3. Continue to flat the cloth to ensure there are no pleats, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws.
4. Inspect the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a bang bang sound when pulling the thread.
Package included :
8 x 8 Inch Embroidery Hoops
- Bulk Buy: Comes 8 pieces 8″ (20 cm) embroidered hoops, perfect to teaching children
- Environmental and Durable Material: Bamboo, without burr, smooth and safety to the body
- Easy operation: Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum
- Multipurpose Use: Not only for embroidery, needlecraft and quilting, can also be applied in wall decoration, wedding decoration, garlands, small ornaments
- Cost-efficient 8 pieces small bulk wholesale is really a good gift to your friends, children, lovers and family members