This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Caydo 12 pieces 3 sizes bamboo embroidery hoop for embroidery and cross stitch.
Place your fabric between the two hoops and secure with the metal screw, these hoops will keep your material taut for easier sewing.
Embroidery hoop are also great for putting up on the wall and displaying your finished creations.
Material: Natural bamboo
Color: Wood color
Size: 4 inch(10cm), 5 inch(13cm), 6 inch(15cm)
Width: Approx 1cm/0.39inch
Instruction in details:
1. Unscrew the outer hoop, place the fabric over the inner hoop, lock the outer hoop, flat the cloth, then screw but don’t too tightly
2. Ensure there are no pleats by continuing to flat the cloth, and pay attention to fabric to make the warp and the welt both vertical and horizontal, and finally tighten the screws
3. Check the hoop whether it is tight enough. The way to check the tightness is to use a needle with thread going through the fabric surface. It is workable if there is a “bang bang” sound when pulling the thread
4 x 4 inch Embroidery Hoop
4 x 5 inch Embroidery Hoop
4 x 6 inch Embroidery Hoop
- Package Includes: 3 Size 12 pieces embroidery hoop; 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch each size for 4 pcs
- Material and Color: Made from natural bamboo, durable and light, designed to grip the fabric, easy to handle and harmless to your hands. The wood color is popular and perfect for embroidery
- Instruction: Release the inner hoop by unscrewing the outer hoop, place the fabric over the inner hoop, then lock the outer hoop and screw tightly. How tight you screw the fastening decides how tight the fabric is
- Useful Accessory: Perfect for working all kinds of crafts from needle arts to fabric painting
- Applications: Once the project is finished; embellish the edges with lace, paint, gems or other materials and use it as a display frame. You could even wrap ribbons and flowers around them, for easy and cute wreaths