This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Nowadays, RVs have all kinds of sophisticated electronics onboard. Microwaves, televisions, refrigerators, cell phones and computers all run off of your RVs power source, and all are at risk of high or low voltage and a power surge or spike. Repairing a
- Protects your RV from dangerous high (>132 VAC) and low (<102 VAC) voltage levels
- Automatically disconnects from dangerous voltage and reconnects after power stabilizes
- Shows faults for reverse polarity, open neutral, and other power pedestal wiring issues
- Integrated surge protection: 2,450 joules power rating for 30 Amps
- Diagnostic lights for visual indication of fault