This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Take on family and friends in multiplayer hunting and shooting action with the Cabela’s Top Shot Elite firearm controller. The fully integrated first-of-its-kind wireless controller for the Xbox 360 features pump action reload, an adjustable stock for a custom fit and a scope with an innovative red filter lens that reveals hidden objects in the environment such as blood trails, tracks and deadly predators. Play through a variety of hunts competitively head-to-head or in co-op mode, all on a single screen. Or, challenge one another in the more than 30 shooting galleries featured in Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 videogame (sold separately). However you play, it will take cunning instinct and expert skill to make it out alive as you face the world’s deadliest predators. Improve your chances of survival – use the Top Shot Elite firearm controller. Includes the Cabela’s Top Shot Elite firearm controller for Xbox 360 with integrated CMOS camera and sensor bar – Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 videogame sold separately. Compatible with Cabela’s Dangerous Hunts 2011 and Cabela’s North American Adventures 2011, and other videogames as specifically announced. Check other game descriptions for compatibility.
- First and Only firearm controller for the Xbox 360 gaming platform
- Features removable/adjustable stock, a scope with red lens filter and pump action reload
- Wireless 2.4 GHz technology for flexibility and ease of use, plus functioning twin analog sticks, D-Pad and action buttons. 2 AA batteries also included.
- Includes a sensor similar to the Nintendo Wii sensor bar with a CMOS high sensitivity camera that interacts with sensor bar
- Supports CRT TVs running at 50/60/100 MHZ plus Plasma, LCD and LED TVs