This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Brother DCP-L2550DW is the ideal choice for the busy home or small office looking for a fast, reliable multi-function copier. A replacement for the dependable DCP-L2540DW, this new and improved multiple-use copier includes a 50-sheet automatic document feeder, which allows multi-page copying and scanning, and class-leading print speeds of up to 36 pages per minute for increased efficiency. This printer and copier has a reliable Wi-Fi connection, which allows printing from wireless devices including desktops, smartphones, laptops, and tablets. For those who prefer hardwire connections, there’s an Ethernet interface for sharing with multiple users on your network. You can also connect locally to a single computer via USB interface.
Speed and efficiency are trademarks of the new Brother DCP-L2550DW multi-purpose digital copier. The 250-sheet paper tray handles letter- and legal-sized paper, reducing the need for refills. Automatic duplex (2-sided) printing also saves paper and creates professional-looking documents for presentations, newsletters, and other common office needs. Help to save money by using Brother Genuine high-yield replacement cartridges (TN-760), which are available through Amazon (also compatible with TN-730 replacement toner cartridge).
The Brother Digital Multi-Purpose Copier comes with a one-year limited warranty and free at-your-side support, online or via phone or live chat, for the life of your printer. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. If your home or small office is looking for an efficient and user-friendly digital copier, add the Brother DCP-L2550DW to your Amazon shopping cart today.
(1) Based on competing in-class monochrome laser multifunction printers under 300-dollars. Print speed specifications gathered from manufacturer websites as of 1/9/2017.(2) Requires connection to a wireless network.(3) TN-760 High Yield vs. TN-730 Standard Yield. Up to two times more prints and lower printing costs based on yields and MSRP. Standard Yield and High-yield cartridges sold separately.(4) Approx. toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).(5) Reprinted from PCMag with permission. Copyright 2017 Ziff Davis, LLC. All Rights Reserved.(6) Approx. 300 pages per month in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (Letter/A4) using the 2 toners provided in box.(7) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.4 or later.
- FLEXIBLE PRINTING – The Brother Digital Multifunction Copier offers flexible printing and scanning features including duplex (two-sided) printing and the ability to handle multiple sizes of paper, including card stock, envelopes, and more, to allow you to create professional-looking documents
- DYNAMIC FEATURES – Perfect for the home or small office, this digital copier (replacement for the DCPL2540DW) has a 250-sheet paper capacity, which improves efficiency by requiring fewer refills of legal or letter-sized paper
- ENGINEERED FOR PRODUCTIVITY – A 50-sheet automatic document feeder saves you time with multiple-page copy and scan features. A built-in Ethernet network interface allows for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface
- MOBILE PRINTING – Send print jobs to the Brother DCP-L2550DW via various devices including smartphones, desktops, tablets, and laptops(2)
- EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT – Free at-your-side support, online or via phone or live chat, for the life of your digital multi-function copier;Mobile Device Compatibility: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, Mopria, Cortado Workplace, Wi-Fi Direct
- AMAZON DASH REPLENISHMENT ENABLED: Upon activation, Amazon Dash Replenishment measures the toner level and orders more from Amazon when it’s low. Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, Wi Fi Direct, Hi-Speed USB 2.0