This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
BlueDriver is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or clear trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. View a vehicle-specific Repair Report that contains info such as Code Definition, Possible Causes, and Reported Fixes, which can be emailed as a PDF.
Read and clear Enhanced codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan, BMW/Mini (more to come!)
To deliver the best experience, the BlueDriver Sensor and the free BlueDriver App (on iTunes and Google Play) are designed to work exclusively as a single tool.
Older negative reviews focus on charges to unlock features in the App. The only purchase you ever need to make is the BlueDriver sensor listed here. No in-app purchases or subscription fees.
– Read and Clear Codes
- Confirmed CEL Codes – all makes
- Pending CEL Codes – all makes
- Permanent CEL Codes – all makes
- Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) for
- GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Nissan (available worldwide)
- BMW/Mini (available in North America)
– Repair Reports – Vehicle-specific for each DTC:
- Code Definition
- Possible Causes
- Reported Fixes
– Freeze Frame – Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored
– Smog Check
– Mode 6 – Advanced test results (like misfire counts)
– Live Data – Graph multiple PIDs or export log to a file
– Supported Vehicles
- Works with all vehicles 1996 or newer (domestic and import)
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)
– Supported Phones/Tablets
- Licensed to work with Apple iOS and Android
– Supported Hardware/Software
- The BlueDriver Sensor and free BlueDriver App are designed to work exclusively as a single tool
- The Professional OBD2 Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- As easy to use as a code reader with all the capabilities of an expensive handheld scan tool, plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 6.6 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics