This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Beats and Apple are changing the way you listen to music with the Apple W1 chip in Beats Studio3 Wireless headphones. Incorporating the efficient W1 chip brings seamless setup and switching for your Apple devices*, up to 22 hours of battery life for all-day full-featured playback with Pure ANC on, and Fast Fuel technology for 3 hours of play with a 10-minute charge. Pure ANC-off for low power mode provides up to 40 hours of battery life. Beats by Dr. Dre is a leading audio brand founded in 2006 by Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine. Through its family of premium consumer headphones, earphones, and speakers, Beats has introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment.
- Pure Adaptive Noise Cancelling (Pure ANC) actively blocks external noise
- Up to 22 hours of battery life enables fully-featured all-day wireless playback
- Apple W1 chip for Class 1 Wireless Bluetooth connectivity and battery efficiency
- With Fast Fuel, a 10-minute charge gives 3 hours of play when battery is low
- Soft over-ear cushions for extended comfort and added noise isolation