This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
MATH COUNTING NUMBER BALANCE TOYS – PERFECT FOR LEARNING BASIC MATH SKILL
Kids will find interestingly how each number weighed differently so they would put monkeys on the other side of the scale and won’t be equal until the correct number is placed.
Kid could sit and play with it on his own coming up with new number combinations, which stimulates his creative thinking.
HOW TO PLAY:
–30 double-sided cards show three different levels:
1. Simple difficulty – green card, digital recognition.
2. Medium difficulty – purple card, learning count.
3. Complex difficulty – blue card, Addition and Subtraction.
–19* monkeys and 10*weighted numbers 1-10
Numbers are sturdy and weighted accordingly so adding them up on the scale and either using the number that is the sum (1 + 2 on left = 3 on right) or just balancing them with the monkeys.
EXCELLENT MATH GAME –
When kids are playing with the cute monkeys, this math counting toy could help introduce the idea of counting and number recognition and learning basic addition and subtraction!
An ideal teaching tool for parents and teachers who is looking to encourage and reinforce divergent thinking at home, school, and during tutoring sessions
Item Weight: 1.39 pounds
Size: 10.4*10.4*3.0 inches
30* Two-Sided Cards
10*Weighted Numbers 1-10
1*Monkey Balance Scale
2* Weighting Pan
- 【Efficient Math Learning】 Your 3-7 years old kids will enjoy counting and putting the number of monkeys on the scale to balance with the weighted number. It’s also a nice introduction to math and weights, which is a great Math teaching tool for parents or teachers. You could plan to do the math (addition and subtraction) as shown on the cards provided.
- 【Inspires Creative Exploration】You could use this monkey balance toy for number exploration with 5 to 7 years old. The weighted numbers are perfect for the children to relate the number and amount. Kids could find the math game sets inside numbers and seeing relationships (8 is 3 and 5). And you would love how the weighted numbers make it easy to extend to addition and subtraction, which is perfect for kids to learn basic math.
- 【Safe & Fun】The math learning toys are made of ABS which is safe, non-toxic and tasteless. They are carefully carved without burrs and will not harm your children. The rich color can enhance children’s cognitive ability. Numbers are sturdy and weighted accordingly so adding them up on the scale and either using the number that is the sum (1 + 2 on left = 3 on right) or just balancing them with the monkeys is very funny math game.
- 【Perfect Gift for Kids】When kids are playing with the cute monkeys, this math counting toy could help introduce the idea of counting and number recognition and learning basic addition and subtraction! It’s a perfect Christmas and birthday gift for boys and girls aged 3 4 5 6 7 years old.
- 【What you get】Total 64 PCS. 30* two-sided cards, 19* monkeys, 10*weighted numbers 1-10, 1*monkey balance scale, 2*weighting pan, 1*stand, 1*instruction; 24 MONTHS WARRANTY AND UNCONDITIONAL RETURN OR EXCHANGE! If you are not satisfied with this Math Counting Number Balance Toys, please contact us to get back money!