This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
Audio Capture Cassette CD MP3 Recorder Converter with 3.5mm & RCA IN Ports, Remote Controlled Music Digitizer Record Any Audio as MP3 File, Support Cell Phone, DVD Player, Cassette Player, Phonograph, STB etc.
How to use?
1. Connect the audio capture to a USB power supply, such as a USB charger, USB port on a computer or a power bank
2. Connect the audio source device (cellphone, DVD Player etc.) to the audio capture with a 3.5mm audio cable or a RCA cable
3. Format a SD card or a USB disk as FAT32 on a computer (NTFS is not support), and reject it safely by clicking the bottom-right icon on the Windows desktop (IMPORTANT)
4. Plug the USB disk in the audio capture (please do NOT use a USB flash drive and a SD card at the same time)
5. Wait about 5 seconds, press the RECORD button to start recording, the green light is flashing
6. After some minutes, press the RECORD button again to stop recording
7. After about 5 seconds when the indicator stop flashing, remove the USB flash drive
8. Plug the USB flash drive on a computer, you can edit or enjoy the recorded MP3 file, or share to your friends
Power supply: DC 5V/1A
Storage type: U disk, SD card (32GB Max)
Audio input: 3.5mm audio, RCA (red/white)
Audio output: 3.5mm audio
Playback: You could connect a earphone to listen the recorded MP3 music
Recorded format: MP3, 128KBPS
Size: 2.59 * 2.44 * 0.91 IN
Net Weight: 0.11 LB
1 * Music capture recorder
1 * USB power cable
1 * 3.5mm audio cable
1 * Remote control
1 * User manual
- Powerful Audio Capture Recorder: Capture all audio signals and save it as MP3 files in a USB flash drive, computer is NOT required. Support most audio and multimedia devices which has a 3.5mm or RCA audio output port, such as cellphones, cassette players, DVD, game consoles, TV boxes, phonograph and other equipments. Playback function is easy for you to check the MP3 files in the USB flash drive, just need a earphone!
- Record Audio: You could press the RECORD button to star and stop recording at any time you like, it is a flexible way for you in most situations. At the same time, you could connect a earphone to the LINE OUT port to listen the music you are recording. The recorded file is the popular and standard MP3 file, 128Kbps 44.1KHz Dual-Mono, it is very easy to edit or share to your friends
- Support SD Card & USB Flash Drive: You could plug a SD card or a USB flash drive on the music capture recorder to save the recorded files, usually the recorded file is about 50Mb for 60 minutes. It is IMPORTANT to format it before use to avoid errors. Support 32GB Max. with FAT32 file format, NTFS is not supported. Please do NOT insert a SD card and a USB flash drive at the same time
- Remote Controlled: It is very convenient to access all functions of the audio capture device with the attached remote control, Start / Stop recording, Play / Pause music, Previous, Next , Turn up / down Volume
- What You Get: 1 x Music digitizer recorder, 1 x USB power cable, 1 x 3.5mm audio cable, 1 x Remote control, 1 x User manual, 30-day money back & 1-year warranty guarantee, and 7 days a week friendly customer service