This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The C41W is a wireless version of the DIRECTV C41. It works only with Genie servers: This client will only work with the Genie servers – the HR34 and HR44. The C41W REQUIRES A WIRELESS VIDEO BRIDGE, SOLD SEPARATELY. (One bridge can be used with up to 8 C41Ws.) You can attach up to eight clients (any combination of C31, C41, C41W) to your Genie DVR, but only three can be used at any one time. So we recommend just having a maximum of three clients attached. If you need to supply more TVs, we recommend the H25, which can use its own tuner. The C41W ships with the RC71 remote.
- Requires A 2 Year extension of contract, monthly fees will apply by DirectTV
- Also required to be activated as a Leased Receiver as per DirecTV policy change
- ships with a new RC71 RF remote
- Only for use with a HR34 or HR44 Genie system
- Requires a DirecTv Wireless video bridge (sold separately)