This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
620 Pieces 7 Sizes Heavy Duty Safety Pins Assorted Durable, Large Strong Safety Pins Gold Silver Black Multicolor 19mm – 54mm for Home Office Use Art Craft Sewing Jewelry Making
Make most any items and materials attachable or wearable with these Multicolored Safety Pins!
Easy to push through fabric and latch in place
Great to use for sewing projects, arts and crafts and more. This pack of Strong Safety Pins features 620 Pieces various size safety pins you can use for a wide array of projects. They helpfully hold fabric in place while sewing by hand or machine, and can be used for quick fixes if you pop a button or tear clothing while out and about. They even make a great addition to the arts and crafts bin.
Used For: Hand sewing, Machine sewing, Crocheting
Material: Metal Alloy
Package Quantity: 620
Color: Gold Silver Black Multicolor
- 7 sizes: 0.75″(19mm) in gold, black, silver, multicolor, each 70-count, 0.87″(22mm) silver 50-count, 1.1″ (28mm) in gold, silver&black, each 30-count, 1.26″ (32mm) silver&multicolor 60-count, 1.5″(38mm) silver&multicolor 50-count, 1.77″(45mm) multicolor 25-count, 2.16″(55mm) silver&multicolor 44-count.
- Safety Pins Assorted Material: Made from durable and sturdy metal, sharp & sturdy.The safety pins are plated with a beautiful bright silver finish.
- Make most any items and materiasl attachable or wearable with Silver Metal Safety Pins!
- Perfect for many types of crafts and decorating. Whether you are holding something together temporarily, or you want to make a statement, their smooth, raw finish and sharp points lend to precise piercing and security.
- The Safety pins can be can be used for sewing, quilting, beading, and various needlecrafts. They can also be used for more than just traditional purposes. Many people are using safety pins for unique jewelry, ornaments, key chains, and even for scrapbooking embellishments.